Tuesday, August 29, 2006

+i think=

I believed that it couldn't be, that it was't~ um-
There is simply no way that I could be in love with you~ um-
It is just petty jealousy,
I am just feeling lonely
I tried to deceive myself
But now I can't hide from it any longer-

I Think I love You~ that's how it seems~
Cause I Miss You~ when you're not around
I can't do anything
I keep thinking about you
If I look at how things are I know~

I'm Falling For You~ I didn't realize it-
Now I Need You~ all the time
Located so deep in my heart
Now I see it is you-
Maybe we are not suited to each other
It would be good if we are just friends -um-
From one to ten, we never agree on anything-
How can we have a relationship?
People say we won't be able to do it
I keep saying itBut now I hate to do it any longer-

I didn't realize how I felt about you, Woo~
Why couldn't I see?
It was right in front of me~~ Hoo~ yeah~
That whole time you were right next to me
Why is it now that I finally see that it is love?~~ Hoo-vv

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com