Saturday, June 05, 2010

random thoughts~

setelah 4 hari berada di rumah,apa yang aku dapat?

-kebosanan yang amat sangat!!!
-aku sudah biasa melakukan kerja itu ini jadi aku amat tidak betah pabila duduk diam begitu sahaja...
-now,am counting days to go back to my Uni...it's not that I loveee my uni, in fact I hate it coz of the people...esp the admin teams..OMG!!!seyes hypocrite which I hate the most!!!(*_*)

plus my weekend plan need to be cancelled due to my abang bz working schedule which I hate it also!!!

what I need now are:

1. new laptop which I intend to buy next week
2. new simcard since the current one sucks!!!*damn serious*
3. vacation - I want it soooo badly


owh,another thing is peope change...and so am I...

p/s:mati itu sesuatu yang amat pasti..semoga aku dijauhkan dari kekufuran..Amin...

2 comments:

neoz said...

come lets go n have a nice trip..sumtimes u dun have to have an expensive one....hahah we shud go to swindows shopping theraphy....:)

kechik said...

hehe..totally agree with u dear!!!(^_^)do let me noe

 
template by suckmylolly.com