Friday, April 24, 2009

~happy?

25 April 2009
21:42


hepi?
urm....i haf to admit that i am a serious person wif lack of confidence in me..
and,
it's sO damn hard for people to get along wif me..huhu..a bit pathetic kan?
well,but it's kinda change now...
haha..not on every aspect tau!
but ill try ma best to take things easily..meaning not sO complicated-lor...
Allah,
do gimme strength to fight ma own self..mentally+physically..Amin
u guys ever wonder y im hepi?
~urm...act got ma results..Alhamdulillah..unexpected act,but thankful...
~goin for intern!yay!!!haha...lambat lagila wei!tp rasa excited taU!
~dapat jumpa si dia.....awaz(^_^)rinduku terubat!!!
~birthhday+weeding invitation -really hepi for ppl around me..
p/s: i lurve ma self=ma F.A.M.I.L.Y.=ma abang...muax!!!thanx guys for being there..supportive f0r me,ol da time...


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com